Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back From The Dead.

I'M BACK!

And yes, I'm back. I'm sorry for abandoning you, bloggie. It's just the way I am. Anyways, exams are ALMOST over. Thank god. I think I screwed everything up. Oh wells. I guess thats just the way things go. I guess I won't be posting anything for months to come. Can't wait till this Saturday :DD! Cammywhore! Since I've got nothing else to do and am super uber bored, I've decided to port a few pictures. The ones that I like, though.

Belinda Yee, you make the picture look awesome and you're super awesome! xoxos


Converse! The greatest shoes EVER! :D


I guess thats the end of my post. Gonna go back to the TV. C ya!


Im talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-toping, playing our favorite cds
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit TIPSY

No comments: