Saturday, December 20, 2008

Walking On Ice

Went out with Joey today.She invited me to go ice skating and then to watch a movie.It was fun.I woke up, like, 7.30am and rushed to get myself ready.We went to the ice skating ring and met up with a lady and four other boys.One of them wasn't related to the other three.My skating skills sucked like shit.Didn't manage to break m record.They were kinda funny.We then had lunch at a Korean restaurant.Food was good.Watched the Beverly Hills Chihuahua.It was really ute and funny but it looked kinda fake to me.No offence to the movie- lovers.Here are some randoms I took.Not many of them but at least it's someting.




















Those are the randoms.Will take more of this Monday's event.Can't wait!It's been a really long time since I;ve been there.Countdown: 2 more days till the Sunway Lagoon Themepark event.Ciao!

No comments: